Diesel Flat Die Wood Pellet Mill Introduction
With the utilization of biomass energy, flat die wood pellet mill has become increasingly popular. It can convert waste biomass materials into wood pellets. And the final wood pellets can be burned as green fuel in a pellet stove or boiler. Diesel flat die pellet mill is one of the most popular equipment in the pellet production field, which is especially suitable for small scale industrial production in the area with shortage supply of electricity.
* Driven by a diesel engine makes wood pellets production available especially in the rural area with shortage supply of electricity.
* Equipped with the clutch and accelerating-decelerating device to change its speed.
* Visible chamber design makes the pelleting process clear and visible, so it is convenient to solve problems in time.
* Adopt screw-center adjusting pressure structure which makes flat die pellet mill more practical.
* With adjustable compression rate, the flat die pellet mill can meet different pelletizing requirements and is available to press coarse materials.
* Small and lightweight, making small-scale production possible.
* Diesel flat die pellet mill is of simple structure, high capacity, low energy consumption and easy operation.
Diesel Flat Die Wood Pellet Mill Application
* Diesel wood flat die pellet mill is suitable for processing biomass materials such as wheat straw, sunflower stalk, forestry wastes, wood chips and many other wastes into wood pellets for green fuel.
* Diesel flat die wood pellet mill is suitable for small scale industrial production and home use of wood pellets making.
* Wood pellets produced by flat die pellet mill is used for stove, boiler heating or for animal bedding.
* This portable pellet mill can also be used for making feed pellets for poultry and livestock.
How To Make Your Portable Pellet Mill Profitable
Worried about buying a homemade pellet mill but only use it several months in one year? Have you ever thought how to make your small pellet mill profitable besides using it for making your own pellets? Fully make use of a portable pellet mill, make your investment more cost-effective. The high price of wood pellets means in even small quantities you can be fairly profitable. Take BBQ pellet for example, your can get local free biomass wastes like hardwood such as apple, cherry, oak etc. to make them into hot sale smoking pellets. These pellets are sold in small bags and can fetch very good profits indeed. Even a small pellet mill can produce a income sufficient for a few people.
Highlight of Our Flat Die Pellet Mill
Reliable continuous operation
Low energy consumption & maintenance cost
First-class after-sales service
Competitive price and 2 years guarantee
Tips and Warnings While Using a Diesel Flat Die Wood Pellet Mill
Please carefully read the operation instruction and follow the technicians professional guidance before start running.
Check the easy-wear parts and other components regularly to ensure normal operation.
Avoid overloading production to guarantee a long service life of the equipment.
Select suitable compression ratio according to different materials so as to improve capacity and reduce wear.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Principle and Application of Sludge...
- Basic technical requirements of con...
- Screw conveyor pulley adjustment
- Operation rules for belt conveyor o...
- Conveying Principle and Main Charac...
- Use and maintenance of screw conveyors
- How does the belt conveyor overcome...
- The conveyor can only be operated s...
- Belt conveyor body material
- Inclined belt machine working princ...
- Feed Pellet Mill for Cattle Farming
- Packing machine,Packing Equipment
- Rotary Drum Dryer,Biomass Pellet Mill
- Wood Chipper Machine,Wood Chipper E...
- How to Make High Quality Wood Pellets?
- What is Pellet Mill
- How To Troubleshoot The Pellet Die
- How To Select The Pellet Die
- Inside Look on Dies for Wood Pellet...
- How Should I Start A Complete Pelle...