This series of wood chipper consists of frame, knife roller, upper and lower feed roller, conveyor belt, hydraulic system and other parts. Frame and shell are made of high strength steel plate welding, and there are 4-6 fly knifes installing on knife roller according to application scope and production efficiency.
Wood Chipper Machine Advatages
1. The chipper machine can chop different raw materials to required size ,such as wood branch ,veneer, bamboo, and cotton atalk ,widely used in the biomass pellet plant .
2. Upper feeding roller assembly can float up and down within the prescribed scope under effect of hydraulic, in order to achieve function of cutting raw materials with different thickness.
3. Materials after cutting will discharge through screen hole,those which don’t meet the requirement will be cut again in machine until reaching standard.
Wood Chipper Machine Specifications
|Dia of drum(mm)||650||800|
|Qty of knife(pcs)||2||2|
|Max Dia of log(mm)||200||250|
|Capacity Proudctivity (m3/h)||10||22|
|Main motor power (kw)||55||110|
|Feeding motor power (kw)||3*2||4*2|
Related Industry Knowledge
- Principle and Application of Sludge...
- Basic technical requirements of con...
- Screw conveyor pulley adjustment
- Operation rules for belt conveyor o...
- Conveying Principle and Main Charac...
- Use and maintenance of screw conveyors
- How does the belt conveyor overcome...
- The conveyor can only be operated s...
- Belt conveyor body material
- Inclined belt machine working princ...
- How to Make High Quality Wood Pellets?
- What is Pellet Mill
- How To Troubleshoot The Pellet Die
- How To Select The Pellet Die
- Inside Look on Dies for Wood Pellet...
- How Should I Start A Complete Pelle...
- How to Start a Wood Pellet Plant ?
- Wood Pellet Mill Frequently Asked Q...
- How To Make Briquettes Biomass Pellet
- How To Select Sawdust Pellet Mill